Saturday, December 4, 2010

Gay Marriage vs Civil Unions

Gay Marriage is simply not possible in the Philippines
...it's a religious ceremony that managed to infect government affairs
...let the religious nuts have their 'marriage'


I think Civil Unions are a more viable option.

So when I create my own country, I'm going to make Civil Unions available to everyone.

With certain conditions, of course:

1. Partners will have to have lived in the same apartment/condo/house for a minimum of 3 years
...will need utility bills to prove this

2. Divorce is allowed.

3. Partners are required to sign a pre-nuptial agreement
...in which respective partners will not receive any posessions the other partner has (in case of Divorce)
...posessions mean any tangible or non-tangible properties purchased under one's name

4. Partners under a Civil Union will receive the same rights, protections, and privileges that Married couples have.




I think this is brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment